Biyernes, Setyembre 13, 2013

Miss World 2013 PREDICTION released

Wen Xiao Yu
MISS WORLD 2012
While everyone is making their list for their Miss World 2013, I make my own list for Prediction of this years pageant and I think Asian and European will dominate the top 15 list this year.

Any One can be Miss World 2013 but for me this is my list of my top 30 favorite contestant, including possible top 15 and possible Runners Up and Possible winner of Miss World 2013.




First on the list is my top 16 – 30, they can possibly be in the top 15. This is in alphabetical order.

Belarus
Belgium
Botswana
Bulgaria
Chinese Taipei
India
Japan
Kazakhstan
Martinique
Northern Ireland
Paraguay
Panama
Peru
Russia
Venezuela

The Following are my list of my top 15 prediction. In Alphabetical Order

Australia
Brazil
China PR
Dominican Republic
England
France
Indonesia
Jamaica
Netherlands
Philippines
Puerto Rico
South Africa
South Sudan
Spain
Ukraine

The following are my list of Miss World 2013 Runner up. In alphabetical Order (Third Placer and Runner Up can be any one of these countries)

Australia
China PR
Dominican Republic
Indonesia
South Sudan

Miss World 2013 is any of these two delegates

MISS BRAZIL
Sancler Frantz Konzen
MISS PHILIPPINES
MEGAN YOUNG

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento